10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
San José Province, San José, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you do not have the two passengers at least, the tour is canceled.
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- Please note that the hotel pickup might be 1 hour prior to the tour departure, depending on the location of your hotel.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- What to Bring: rain coat and/or sweater. comfortable shoes, camera
- You must be 15 minutes before the pick-up in the lobby of the hotel you choose
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Doka Coffee Tour, Poas Volcano and La Paz Waterfall Day Trip from San Jose?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Doka Coffee Tour, Poas Volcano and La Paz Waterfall Day Trip from San Jose?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Doka Coffee Tour, Poas Volcano and La Paz Waterfall Day Trip from San Jose?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Doka Coffee Tour, Poas Volcano and La Paz Waterfall Day Trip from San Jose?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan JoseBus Tours - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleyEco Tours - Central ValleyFull-day Tours - Central ValleyBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposEco Tours - QueposFull-day Tours - QueposBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoEco Tours - JacoFull-day Tours - JacoCategory
Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)La Sabana Park Rescate Animal ZooaveGold MuseumMorazan ParkPlaza de la CulturaChirripó National ParkJade Museum (Museo del Jade)Turu Ba Ri Tropical ParkNational Theater (Teatro Nacional)Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)SarchiNational Museum (Museo Nacional)