10 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off all travelers at the San Jose International Airport. If you would like to be picked up and drop off at a different location, just advise.
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Destiny Travel Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 10-Day Natural Beauty Tour in Costa Rica?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 10-Day Natural Beauty Tour in Costa Rica?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 10-Day Natural Beauty Tour in Costa Rica?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 10-Day Natural Beauty Tour in Costa Rica?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
10-Day Natural Beauty Tour in Costa Rica
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan JoseBus Tours - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleyMulti-day Tours - Central ValleyEco Tours - Central ValleyBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposMulti-day Tours - QueposEco Tours - QueposBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoMulti-day Tours - JacoEco Tours - JacoCategory
Turu Ba Ri Tropical ParkChildren's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)La Sabana Park National Museum (Museo Nacional)Plaza de la CulturaNational Theater (Teatro Nacional)Rescate Animal ZooaveMorazan ParkOrosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)Chirripó National ParkSarchiYellow House (Casa Amarilla)Gold MuseumMetallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)