Departure & Return
From main road Carretera Transpeninsular follow signs from Cabo Real, combination of paved road and terrain.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring a hat or cap and sunglasses.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food, and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- We strongly recommend the use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Collision insurance is mandatory, amount varies depending on vehicle models.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Canyon Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff