- Sea of Cortez snorkeling tour with underwater photos
- Ride a glass-bottom boat to the Arch and Pelican Rock
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures
- Beachside lunch and snorkel gear included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Los Cabos
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick you up at the main lobby of your hotel. Please be ready 10 minutes in advance.
What To Expect
Make a stop at nearby Pelican Rock where you can immerse in this natural aquarium. Your guide will stay by your side and point out the variety of tropical fish, sea stars, sea cucumbers, urchins, stingrays, seahorses, crabs, and other marine life this spot has to offer. Afterward, you'll receive a CD of digital images and a souvenir snorkel tube to take home.
Then spend free time at the beach and feast on a provided lunch: deli-style baguette, fresh fruit, chips, cookies, and bottled water. Finish with a side trip into the Cabo San Lucas flea market before drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please contact the local tour operator to advise of your preferred departure time. Available times are 9am, 11am and 1pm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Esperanza's Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Snorkel Tour to Pelican Rock by Glass-Bottom Boat with Souvenir Photos.