- Los Cabos off-road tour in a side-by-side vehicle
- Bottled water and safety gear included
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Los Cabos
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Take a seat on your side-by-side all-terrain vehicle and head off-road to explore the trails of Baja California Sur. Follow the guide over desert trails and sand dunes to incredible white-sand beaches with ocean views. You'll stop for photo ops and water breaks along the way.
After a thrilling ride, head back to the starting point and board a vehicle back to your hotel. (Souvenir photos and DVD are available to purchase.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years (license or permit is required)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Important: Please advise your preferred departure time upon booking. Times are 10:30am, 1pm and 3:30pm
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY CACTUS TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms