6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Driver will meet you at the main lobby, entrance of your hotel, condominio or vacation rental, once you make the reservation please let us know the name of the place you are staying so we can confirm with you the exact pick up time and the location (if main entrance, lobby, etc). It will be important to be ready 10 minutes before your scheduled pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Palmilla beach has a ramp from the parking lot to the beach for wheelchair use
- The transport vehicle does not have a wheelchair ramp, if it is a wheelchair that can be folded, the operator can assist in loading it into the unit and placing the wheelchair in the luggage area
- San Jose del Cabo has easy access ramps and streets if you use a wheelchair, but nevertheless there are places where help is required, it is necessary that someone accompany you to assist you, if you dont have a companion, please notify us and we can provide a companion with additional cost (the cost will depend on the special needs of each person)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Transportes Turisticos Bella Terra S de RL de CV
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Small-Group San Jose City Tour and Beach Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Small-Group San Jose City Tour and Beach Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Small-Group San Jose City Tour and Beach Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Small-Group San Jose City Tour and Beach Day
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCabo San LucasSan Jose del CaboBaja California SurLos CabosBus Tours - Baja California SurHalf-day Tours - Baja California SurBus Tours - Cabo San LucasHalf-day Tours - Cabo San LucasBus Tours - Los CabosHalf-day Tours - Los CabosCategory