- Los Cabos surf lesson at Costa Azul or Cerritos Beach
- Learn how to surf in some of the best spots in Cabo: Costa Azul (spring and summer) or Cerritos Beach (fall and winter)
- Receive customized instruction for first-time or more advanced surfers from professional surfers
- Enjoy a hearty lunch at a local restaurant with a 7-hour surfing lesson in Cerritos Beach
- Choose between a morning or afternoon departure for the 3-hour surf lesson in Costa Azul
- Surfboard, snacks and round-trip hotel or cruise-terminal transport included
Departure & Return
We can meet you at Playa Costa Azul in San Jose del Cabo OR we can meet you in downtown Cabo San Lucas at Plaza Gali parking lot that is located right in front of Sandos Finisterra hotel, on the exit of the parking lot where there is an OXXO. please let us know.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Please bring a towel, sandals, sunscreen,sunglasses and swinwear
- Note: If you'd like to take someone with you who would not be participating in the surf lesson, additional rates apply (48 USD per pax). Please contact the local tour operator upon booking to pay for this directly at leats 24 hr before the day of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- As we know, the weather is a factor that can lead us to modify our day. Sometimes we will have to change location, re-schedule, and cancel (the refund will be issued 100% in case of cancellation by us). You will be informed of the options, and you will make the decision. Factors that could influence this are rain, high swell, wind, and jellyfish.
- This tour operate from March 15th to Nov 15th (we do not have waves in the wintertime at Costa Azul area, Cerrito's option available on those dates)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY High Tide Los Cabos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms