- Experience a thrilling ATV adventure across Cabo’s desert and beaches
- Race across hills, dunes, and backroads with a guide and group
- Look for migrating whales in the winter months and desert fauna year-round
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup/drop-off and safety gear included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 40 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 16 years to ride alone, with written consent from a parent or legal guardian
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Dress code: closed shoes, comfortable sport attire
- Bring driver license and credit card for insurance purposes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour last for 2 hours, this does not consider the transfer time, depending your hotel location is the estimated transfer time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Los Cabos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms