3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Beer (only 18 years old and above are allowed to drink this), water and sodas
Tips and other expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY comercializadora Integral stap sa de cv
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Trimaran in Cabo San Lucas with Snorkeling?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Trimaran in Cabo San Lucas with Snorkeling?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Trimaran in Cabo San Lucas with Snorkeling?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Trimaran in Cabo San Lucas with Snorkeling?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Trimaran in Cabo San Lucas with Snorkeling
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursTours & SightseeingSan Jose del CaboWater Tours - Baja California SurDay Cruises - Baja California SurFull-day Tours - Baja California SurHalf-day Tours - Baja California SurWater Tours - Cabo San LucasDay Cruises - Cabo San LucasFull-day Tours - Cabo San LucasHalf-day Tours - Cabo San LucasWater Tours - Los CabosDay Cruises - Los CabosFull-day Tours - Los CabosHalf-day Tours - Los CabosCategory