Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Combo cave tubing and archaeological adventure from San Ignacio
- Cross the Mopan River on a hand-cranked ferry
- Explore the ancient Mayan ceremonial site of Xunantunich
- Take in panoramic views of the Cayo District from the top of a stone pyramid
- Float through an underground cave system on an inner tube
- Includes pickup and drop-off from San Ignacio hotels
- Great way to pack in two top Belizean tours in a single day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Explore the main plaza along with remnants of a royal palace, ball courts, and administrative buildings with your guide. Climb to the top of the majestic, pyramid-shaped temple for awe-inspiring views of the leafy Cayo District and neighboring Guatemala. Keep an eye out for howler monkeys swinging in the trees below.
Next, journey to the heart of the ancient Mayan underworld on a cave tubing adventure. Hike through the rain forest to reach the mouth of an extensive underground network, and launch onto a slow-moving river aboard a personal inner tube. Float through mesmerizing chambers where the light from your headlamp flickers across mysterious rock and crystal formations. After emerging back into daylight, relax on the return ride to your San Ignacio hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is require
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour Of Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Cave Tubing from San Ignacio.