1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Make a day trip to the Tikal Maya ruins easy with round-trip transportation from San Ignacio and lunch included. Enjoy the scenery on the ride from Belize deep into the Guatemalan rain forest, one of the world's largest protected forests. Explore the site with your guide, learning about the palaces and temples of the ancient civilization through insightful commentary.
- Entrance fees and national park fees included
- Lunch included
- Learn about the ancient Maya civilization through guided commentary
- See local flora and fauna in the rain forest
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
National Park fees
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at hotels around San Ignacio at 7:30 a.m
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/1/2021 - 11/3/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Edwin's Belize Adventure Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tikal Maya Ruins Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tikal Maya Ruins Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tikal Maya Ruins Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tikal Maya Ruins Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tikal Maya Ruins Day Tour
1 to 3 hours
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan IgnacioBus Tours - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsHistorical Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - Belize CityArchaeology Tours - Belize CityHistorical Tours - Belize CityBus Tours - Ambergris CayeArchaeology Tours - Ambergris CayeHistorical Tours - Ambergris CayeCategory