1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Explore our promoted experiences
Enjoy an easy, economical exit from Belize with this shared departure transfer from your San Ignacio hotel to Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport (BZE). This prompt, door-to-door shuttle service will pick you up at your hotel and take you directly to the international airport near Belize City, approximately a 1.5-hour ride.
- One-way shared transfer from San Ignacio hotels to Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport near Belize City
- Convenient shuttle from your San Ignacio hotel
- Stress-free transportation with a professional driver
- Door-to-door service
Saved to wishlist!
One-way shared transfer from San Ignacio to the Belize International Airport
Departure & Return
Departure PointSan Ignacio, San Ignacio, Cayo
Ground floor of Elviras Building by Ervas Restaurant
San Ignacio, San Ignacio, Cayo
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/6/2020 - 7/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||05:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
San Ignacio to Water taxi
6/11/2021 - 7/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsPhilip S.W. Goldson International Airport (BZE), International Airport Road, Ladyville, Belize
What To Expect
A professional driver will pick you up at your San Ignacio hotel and take you and any other passengers to Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport just outside of Belize City. The one-way ride is around 1.5 hours along Belize’s Western Highway. With quick and easy booking, you’ll receive immediate confirmation and a voucher to show your driver.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Belize Family Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Departure Transfer: San Ignacio Hotel to Belize International Airport?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Departure Transfer: San Ignacio Hotel to Belize International Airport?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Departure Transfer: San Ignacio Hotel to Belize International Airport?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesAirport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportSan IgnacioBus Services - HopkinsAirport & Hotel Transfers - HopkinsTransportation Services - HopkinsPrivate Drivers - HopkinsBus Services - Belize CityAirport & Hotel Transfers - Belize CityTransportation Services - Belize CityPrivate Drivers - Belize CityBus Services - Ambergris CayeAirport & Hotel Transfers - Ambergris CayeTransportation Services - Ambergris CayePrivate Drivers - Ambergris CayeCategory