- Private, full-day tour to Tikal National Park
- Visit one of the world's most important ancient Mayan sites
- Get assistance crossing the border from Belize into Guatemala
- See the impressive Temple IV and other ruins of a once-mighty city
- Learn about the ancient Mayan civilization from a guide
- Enjoy lunch at a restaurant inside the park
- Private guide and transport for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
We can meet passengers at the San Ignacio Welcome Centre or at their place of accommodation as long as it's within a 11 km radius of San Ignacio. We can arrange pick up and drop off out of our complimentary pick up radius for an extra fee.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear are recommended
- Bring camera, sunscreen and bug spray
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cayo Inland Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff