- Great way to experience highlights of the Cayo in one day
- Small group limited to 15 ensures a more personalized experience
- All kayaking and safety equipment provided
- Lunch included
Departure & Return
Ground floor of Elviras Building by Ervas Restaurant
What To Expect
Midday, recharge with a picnic lunch, and walk to the nearby launch point on the Mopan River. Gear up with a provided helmet, paddles, and life vest, and set off down the river in a kayak, at first enjoying the scenery of passing Belizean villages on a relatively calm stretch. Then, get your adrenaline pumping as you navigate class I river rapids with the help of your guide. The river also winds through the surrounding jungle, providing a scenic perspective on the native landscape.
After reaching the end of your Mopan River journey, relax on the ride back to the original departure point in San Ignacio.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Belize Family Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.