- Caracol tour from San Ignacio
- Get driven through small Mayan villages and scenic countryside
- Learn about the history of the archaeological site
- Climb to the top of Caana Temple for a panoramic view of Belize and neighboring Guatemala
- Belizean-style picnic lunch with rum punch
- Finish the day with a swim at Rio On Pools and Rio Frio Cave
- San Ignacio pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Tours departs and returns to our office located on #19 burns avenue san ignacio. Directions: MayaWalk Tours Main Office located between Tandoor Restaurant and Belize Bank Return point: Returns to original departure point
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Difficulty: Easy to moderate
- What to bring: Hiking sandals or trainers, towel, small backpack, liter of water, bug spray, snacks, swim wear with shorts, camera
- There is no minimum age. All are welcomed
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY MayaWalk Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We took a 3 hour drive along dirt roads to reach the site but it was well worth the journey." See review