Explore our promoted experiences
- Break away from the crowds at one of Belize’s less-trafficked Mayan sites
- Learn about Caracol’s fascinating history on a guided tour
- Safely explore jungle caves, waterfalls, and natural rock pools
- Lunch and transport are provided on this all-inclusive combo tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY Birding in Belize with Paradise Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.