6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Send us your location for pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- What to bring along: Cameras, Insect repellent, Sunscreen, Long pants/shorts, Hats, Binoculars (optional)
- No age restriction
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Classic Maya Adventure Tours (CmaTours)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Maya Sites Xunantunich and Cahal Pech?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Maya Sites Xunantunich and Cahal Pech?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour to Maya Sites Xunantunich and Cahal Pech?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to Maya Sites Xunantunich and Cahal Pech?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to Maya Sites Xunantunich and Cahal Pech
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan IgnacioBus Tours - HopkinsHiking - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsHistorical Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - Belize CityHiking - Belize CityArchaeology Tours - Belize CityHistorical Tours - Belize CityHalf-day Tours - Belize CityBus Tours - Ambergris CayeHiking - Ambergris CayeArchaeology Tours - Ambergris CayeHistorical Tours - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeCategory