2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn how to make some of Italy’s most famous desserts during this 2-hour cooking class. Follow your instructor’s directions to create delectable sweets such as chocolate biscuits, tiramisu, and pannacotta. Then, sit down to a delicious 3-course dinner, with the treats you’ve made and a tasting of a variety of wines, olive oils, and vinegars.
- Take a 2-hour cooking class in Tuscany and learn to make Italian desserts
- Learn to make sweets like tiramisu and pannacotta from start to finish
- Sit down to a delicious 3-course dinner with your homemade desserts
- Enjoy a tasting of a number of local wines, olive oils, and vinegars
Saved to wishlist!
Tuscan bruschetta, Tuscan Crostini, Tomatoes Crostini, Cold Cuts.
Lasagna with Truffle and Ribollita Soup
Roast meat with potatoes
Desserts cooked together
Dinner or Lunch
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Torciano Winery - Azienda Agricola di Giachi Pierluigi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 15204P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaCooking Classes - SienaDining Experiences - SienaWine Tastings - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiDining Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiCategory