1 hour (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Podere di Monti
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Extra Virgin Olive Oil Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Extra Virgin Olive Oil Experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeSan GimignanoDining Experiences - TuscanyDining Experiences - SienaDining Experiences - ChiantiCategory