Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to Yosemite National Park from San Francisco
- Admire the views on a scenic drive through the Great Central Valley of California
- Explore the park independently and enjoy a guided bus tour
- Driver-guide and commentary in English or Chinese (select at checkout)
Departure & Return
478 Post St., San Francisco, CA 94102, USA Gray Line Union Square Office Departure time: 6:40 AM Please be at the above address, 10 minutes prior to departure. Please contact us 48 hours prior to the departure date to confirm.
2800 Leavenworth St., San Francisco, CA 94133, USA Leavenworth St. & Jefferson St. Departure Time: 6:20 AM Please be at the above address by 6:05 AM. Please contact us 48 hours prior to the departure date to confirm.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at Yosemite, embark on a guided bus tour of Yosemite Valley. Then, enjoy free time to explore on your own. Rent a bike (own expense) to cruise the valley floor, visit the Ansel Adams Gallery, or hit up the rangers' station for informative lectures and guided walks. Peruse the Indian Village of Ahwahnee or stroll along the banks of the Merced River.
Afterward, meet back at the bus to return to San Francisco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The Yosemite tour takes all day. We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and bring a pillow to sleep on the drive back.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line San Francisco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Although it was a long day, it was well worth it to get a taste of beautiful Yosemite." See review