- 3-hour food tour of San Francisco’s North Beach neighborhood
- Visit four popular and off-the-grid restaurants for food tastings
- Hear stories of the chefs and restaurant owners, and learn local restaurant tips
- Hear the stories behind these historical establishments, from the Gold Rush to Prohibition
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
All Weekday 3PM Tours, Saturday 11AM & 3PM Tours and Sunday Morning Tours – Meet in front of the Italian Athletic Club – 1630 Stockton Street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After a second appetizer at a local hangout, you'll enjoy your entree of either some wood-fired pizza made in the oldest pizza oven on the West Coast, dating from 1935 or delicious Eggplant Parmesan at a local historical favorite restaurant. Your progressive meal will conclude with California's version of Italy - a fresh filled cannoli or gelato. You'll finish your tour just a couple of blocks from where you started. You're free to explore the fascinating neighborhood on your own from here.
Please note: Samples and locations are subject to change without notice. This experience focuses on quality not quantity. Yes, you’ll leave satisfied, but you should taste and experience food in a new way – and this is about the quality and flavor! Great things come in small packages…
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 21 years or older to drink alcohol
- Vegetarian options available
- Locations visited are subject to change
- Tours run rain or shine; please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests must be vaccinated and show proof to participate in the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Avital Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Curated 4-Course North Beach Culinary Experience.