Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Ride along the Golden Gate Bridge at the golden hour and capture amazing photos
- See top city attractions including Crissy Field, the Palace of Fine Arts and the Presidio
- Bike rental and all safety equipment included
- Upgrade to an electric bike for an easier ride
Departure & Return
Be sure to arrive at least 45 minutes before your tour is scheduled to depart. Daily guided tours depart promptly at start time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start pedaling toward Crissy Field, where runners, Frisbee throwers and beautiful views of the bay abound. You'll see the Golden Gate Bridge in the background and pass the Palace of Fine Arts, first built in 1915 and a popular venue for events and concerts today. You’ll also pass sites such as Fort Mason, Aquatic Park and the Marina district, filled with popular bars, restaurants and shops.
Then, ride across the Golden Gate Bridge just in time for the sunset. You’ll witness stunning views of Alcatraz and the city’s glimmering skyline as the Pacific Ocean stretches out on the opposite side of the bridge.
Afterward, head to the Presidio district to pass the headquarters of Lucasfilm and the Walt Disney Family Museum. You’ll also see the San Francisco National Cemetery, a resting place for thousands who served in the military.
After your evening tour of San Francisco concludes, you’ll cycle back to your original departure point. Though your guide will say goodbye at Fisherman’s Wharf, you are welcome to continue using your bike for a few extra hours to explore Pier 39 or the Embarcadero on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Instant Confirmation will be received after booking
- Credit card with ID (one per party) is required to be on file for a security deposit
- Helmets are provided complimentary and highly recommended
- Comfortable shoes and clothes, water and sunscreen are recommended; dress in layers as weather is likely to change quickly
- Tour runs rain or shine. If the weather is determined to be dangerous, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bay City Bike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands