Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Green Tortoise Hostel San Francisco, 494 Broadway, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
2: USA Hostels San Francisco, 711 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
3: Orange Village Hostel, 411 O'Farrell St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
4: 1353 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
5: Amsterdam Hostel San Francisco, 749 Taylor St, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
6: HI San Francisco Downtown Hostel, 312 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
7: HI San Francisco City Center Hostel, 685 Ellis St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
8: 240 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
9: Adelaide Hostel, 5 Isadora Duncan Ln, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
After booking please contact us with your hostel info.
We also drop off at various hostels in L.A., Venice Beach and Santa Monica
Return Details1: Banana Bungalow Hollywood, 5920 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028, USA
2: Banana Bungalow - West Hollywood Hostel, 603 N Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
3: Banana Bungalow Hollywood, 5920 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028, USA
4: USA Hostels Hollywood, 1624 Schrader Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
5: Walk of Fame Hostel, 6820 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
6: HI Los Angeles Santa Monica Hostel, 1436 2nd St, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
7: 25 Windward Ave, Venice, CA 90291, USA
8: The Venice Beach HOSTEL (PASSPORT + PROOF OF TRAVEL REQUIRED! NOT a Hotel/Motel! Hostel for International Backpackers!), Washington Blvd, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
9: Venice Beach Hostel, 1515 Pacific Ave, Venice, CA 90291, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hostel Hopper
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by California Coast - San Francisco to Los Angeles.