5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Get a bird’s-eye view of San Francisco on this helicopter tour to Sausalito, including a gourmet lunch and return ferry ride to the city. Admire the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island as you soar across the bay on your 20-minute flight. After arriving in Sausalito, enjoy lunch at a delicious Italian spot. Then take your time exploring the galleries and boutiques in town before hopping aboard a ferry back to San Francisco.
- See spectacular aerial views while soaring over San Francisco on a helicopter tour
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch at a top Italian restaurant in Sausalito
- Explore Sausalito’s galleries and shops at a leisurely pace after lunch
- Admire the views from the water with a scenic ferry ride back to San Francisco
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Most SF helicopter tours fly out of or near Sausalito—this one takes you there by shuttle for lunch.
Saved to wishlist!
Shuttle pickup (select locations only)
20-minute helicopter flight with narration
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is provided from the following pick-up locations. Select your pickup at time of booking:
Hilton Hotel (Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis, for all passengers staying in Union Square and So. of Market)
Zephyr Hotel, formerly Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf, at 250 Beach Street (for passengers staying in Fisherman's Wharf hotels)
Fairmont Hotel (front entrance on Mason Street, for all passengers staying in Nob Hill and Financial District)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA licensed pilots
- All flights are taken in quiet, smooth and reliable Bell Jet helicopters seating 4 or 6 passengers
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs (136kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Passengers with accessibility concerns (wheelchairs, service animals, etc.) must contact the operator prior to tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY San Francisco Helicopters, LLC
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Helicopter Tour with Lunch and Afternoon in Sausalito?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Helicopter Tour with Lunch and Afternoon in Sausalito?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Helicopter Tour with Lunch and Afternoon in Sausalito?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursDining ExperiencesWater ToursShopping ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSan FranciscoHelicopter Tours - CaliforniaDining Experiences - CaliforniaWater Tours - CaliforniaShopping Tours - CaliforniaArt Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaHelicopter Tours - SausalitoDining Experiences - SausalitoWater Tours - SausalitoShopping Tours - SausalitoArt Tours - SausalitoHalf-day Tours - SausalitoHelicopter Tours - Napa & SonomaDining Experiences - Napa & SonomaWater Tours - Napa & SonomaShopping Tours - Napa & SonomaArt Tours - Napa & SonomaHalf-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
Baker Beach Tours & TicketsNorth Beach Tours & TicketsHayes Valley Tours & TicketsGhirardelli Square Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35 Tours & TicketsLegion of Honor Tours & TicketsChildren's Creativity Museum Tours & TicketsGrace Cathedral Tours & TicketsConservatory of Flowers Tours & TicketsPalace of Fine Arts Tours & TicketsEmbarcadero Tours & TicketsFerry Building Tours & TicketsUnion Square Tours & TicketsAngel Island Immigration Station Tours & TicketsThe Castro Tours & TicketsHuntington Park Tours & TicketsNob Hill Tours & TicketsMarket Street Tours & TicketsPacific Heights Tours & TicketsJames R. Herman Cruise Terminal at Pier 27 Tours & Tickets