5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Even if you only have a few hours to spare you can still enjoy California's famous wine country on this half-day adventure from San Francisco. Cruise over the Golden Gate Bridge to start your outing, and visit two Sonoma Valley wineries for included tastings. Sip local wines, enjoy an estate tour, and learn about the wine production, aging, and bottling process from an expert host.
- Wine fans sip Sonoma Valley varietals on a half-day tour from San Francisco
- Enjoy views of San Francisco Bay, and pass the seaside town of Sausalito
- Visit two wineries for tours—and up to five tastings—with all fees included
- Hassle-free Union Square hotel pickup—or Fisherman's Wharf meet-up—included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tower Tours - San Francisco's Sightseeing Specialist
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Wine Country Experience (All tasting fees included) ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Wine Country Experience (All tasting fees included) ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Wine Country Experience (All tasting fees included) ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Wine Country Experience (All tasting fees included) ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Great driver Silvio, very knowledgeable and highly recommend this tour if you don’t want to spend a whole day." See review
Product code: 7116P34
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Wine Country Experience (All tasting fees included)
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - SausalitoNature and Wildlife - SausalitoWine Tastings - SausalitoHalf-day Tours - SausalitoFood Tours - Napa & SonomaBus Tours - Napa & SonomaNature and Wildlife - Napa & SonomaWine Tastings - Napa & SonomaHalf-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
Fillmore DistrictSaints Peter and Paul ChurchOcean Beach San FranciscoAnchor Brewing CompanyLands EndContemporary Jewish MuseumSeward Street SlidesThe CanneryGolden Gate National Recreation AreaVesuvio CafeMission Dolores ParkYerba Buena GardensUnion SquareTiburonOracle ParkSan Francisco Maritime National Historical ParkUSS PampanitoBarbary Coast TrailSan Francisco BayPainted Ladies