Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the coastal redwoods of Muir Woods and Sausalito from San Francisco
- Crane your neck up at the 1,000 year old coastal redwoods in Muir Woods
- Explore the charming cafes and unique shopping boutiques of Sausalito
- Visit two wineries and indulge in 3-5 tastings at each venue in California’s renowned Wine Country
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Corner of Beach St & Mason St (adjacent to Hotel Zephyr) @ Fisherman's Wharf
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bus Tour narration operated in English by live guide; With Audio Narration in the following languages. 中文, Español, 한국어, Français, 日本語, Deutsche, Italiano - Multi-Language Voice Narration Experience: QR Code Mobile App Feature (Must have mobile data to utilize feature; Wifi not available on motor-coach)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tower Tours - San Francisco's Sightseeing Specialist
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms