- Big Bus San Francisco hop-on hop-off tour and Alcatraz Island combo
- Tour the city by open-top, double-decker bus with your 1-day sightseeing pass
- Visit top San Francisco attractions including the Golden Gate Bridge, Union Square, Pier 39 and Lombard Street
- Customize your own itinerary and hop on and off as you please
- Visit the infamous prison island of Alcatraz with your included admission ticket
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
You’ll pass the city’s top attractions on the exensive loop, including Haight-Ashbury, the Palace of Fine Arts, Union Square, Pier 39, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the crooked path of Lombard Street. Stick on board with the audio commentary to admire the sights, or hop off at any time to explore a neighborhood or attraction on your own. This ticket also includes a round-trip ferry to the infamous prison island of Alcatraz, once home to Al Capone and other famous inmates and a bonus deal on a bike rental.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Recorded commentary available in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin, Korean, Cantonese and Italian
- To receive your Alcatraz Island Ticket you must check into the Big Bus office (on voucher) one day prior to the Alcatraz Tour date or before 9am on the date of your Alcatraz Tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Photo ID is required.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours - USA
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Ticket Redemption
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Big Bus San Francisco Hop-On-Hop-Off Open Top Tour and Alcatraz Combo.
- "Great trip round SF on open top bus (though cold, bring jacket even if sunny) especially as we were only there 2 days so got to see all the sights, go over Golden Gate Bridge etc." See review
- "The lines are very long so be prepar d to wait." See review
- "Combo is okay but not to do on the same day." See review