Explore our promoted experiences
- A 2.5-hour America’s Cup day sail on San Francisco Bay
- Chose from multiple sailing times throughout the day
- Bring as many as 20 friends or family members aboard the boat
- See the Golden Gate Bridge from an incredibly unique vantage point
- Sail the actual race course from the 2013 America’s Cup
Departure & Return
Departure Point: PIER 39, Gate B Address: Beach Street & The Embarcadero San Francisco, CA 94133 Directions: Gate B is located at PIER 39, behind the Aquarium of the Bay. Dates: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Visit ACsailingSF online to view the real-time status of each trip.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY ACsailingSF, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.