5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The tour will depart from Old Town and head to Mount Soledad followed by four conveniently located stops where you can disembark and explore in depth. Have the chance to visit historic sites in Old Town, and bring along your beachwear to enjoy the coast. See the natural treasures of this beachy city at Mount Soledad, which offers 360-degree views over San Diego.
- Stops are located near popular beaches, attractions, restaurants and shops
- Bring your swim gear and take in San Diego’s legendary beaches
- See the historic early settlements of California at Old Town
Saved to wishlist!
Narration by professional tour conductor
Entrance fees to attractions unless noted
Items of a personal nature
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
4010 Twiggs St, San Diego, CA 92110, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/1/2021 - 7/25/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Please exchange your voucher with Historic Tours of America for the La Jolla Trolley Ticket at the booth located in Old Town
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Due to Covid Restrictions the current maximum seating capacity is 20 people. Child 3 and under can sit on laps in addition to the 20 people
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Jolla & San Diego Beaches Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during La Jolla & San Diego Beaches Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during La Jolla & San Diego Beaches Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Jolla & San Diego Beaches Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeEco ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan DiegoFood Tours - CaliforniaTrolley Tours - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaEco Tours - CaliforniaMarkets - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - La JollaTrolley Tours - La JollaNature and Wildlife - La JollaEco Tours - La JollaMarkets - La JollaHalf-day Tours - La JollaFood Tours - Palm SpringsTrolley Tours - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsEco Tours - Palm SpringsMarkets - Palm SpringsHalf-day Tours - Palm SpringsCategory
CoronadoLEGOLAND® CaliforniaSan Diego Zoo Safari ParkGaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton HouseBoomers San DiegoWhaley House MuseumB-Street Pier & Cruise Ship TerminalPoint LomaGreen Flash Brewing Co.San Diego Convention CenterSpreckels Organ PavilionKarl Strauss Brewing CompanyPacific BeachFleet Science CenterOcean Beach PierInez Grant Parker Memorial Rose GardenBallast Point Brewing CompanyHeritage ParkMission BeachSeaport Village