Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Discover culinary delights in San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter and Little Italy on this 4.5-hour food walking tour that comes with dashes of piquant history. Visit some of the city’s most popular eateries and sample Indian food, deep-dish pizza, craft cocktails, as well as organic fare. Stroll through the original Red Light District, the William Heath Davis house courtyard and by the Horton Grand Hotel. An informative guide shares historical insight and entertaining anecdotes along the way. Make sure to snap a photo with ‘Bum,’ the official dog of San Diego.
- 4.5-hour food walking tour in San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter and Little Italy
- Sample 5+ tastings, including Chicago-style deep-dish pizza, Italian food and Indian fare
- Enjoy craft cocktails, dry ice and farm-to-table food at an upscale lounge-bar
- See top landmarks in the downtown area
- Learn about Little Italy’s history as the ‘tuna capital’ of the West
Saved to wishlist!
3-4 hour walking food tour
5+ food tastings
Local, professional tour guide
Tax & service fees included in final price
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food (extra menu items), unless specified
Tour guide gratuities (optional)
Transportation to/from tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe tour starts in the Gaslamp Quarter (exact location provided upon purchase)
Return DetailsThe tour will wrap up In Little Italy on Friday afternoon and Upper-Downtown on Saturday afternoon. If you need directions returning to the starting location, please inform your tour guide.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to attend is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual (remember this is a walking tour)
- Vegetarian options are available but not guaranteed, please advise at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough attendees to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- OPERATED BY Bite San Diego
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Downtown San Diego Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSan DiegoFood Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - La JollaCity Tours - La JollaWalking Tours - La JollaHalf-day Tours - La JollaFood Tours - Palm SpringsCity Tours - Palm SpringsWalking Tours - Palm SpringsHalf-day Tours - Palm SpringsCategory
Heritage ParkSan Diego Model Railroad Museum (SDMRM)San Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat)Old Globe TheaterSan Diego History CenterSeaport VillageMt. Soledad National Veterans MemorialCoronadoMuseum of Making MusicKarl Strauss Brewing CompanyB-Street Pier & Cruise Ship TerminalMission BeachSpreckels Organ PavilionNew Children's MuseumMuseum of Contemporary Art San Diego (MCASD)Maritime Museum of San DiegoEl PradoSEA LIFE® San Diego AquariumBelmont ParkPetco Park