3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Eat your way across Coronado Island, while also taking in some of its top sights, during this 3-hour food-themed tour. Admire the famous Hotel Del Coronado and tour the island’s famous ‘Silver Strand,’ beach area, stopping along the way for gelato and an artisanal olive oil tasting. As you snack and tour, your guide will tell you about this famous island’s connection to films like ‘The Wizard of Oz’ and celebrities like Marilyn Monroe as well as numerous US presidents. Your guide, plus five or more food tastings are included.
- Enjoy a food-themed sightseeing tour of Coronado Island
- Snack on foodstuffs like artisanal olive oil and gelato during five or more tasting stops
- Admire the famous Hotel Del Coronado
- Learn about the island's connection to 'The Wizard of Oz' along with numerous US presidents and actress Marilyn Monroe
- Explore Coronado's iconic 'Silver Strand' beach area
Saved to wishlist!
3-4 hour walking food tour
5+ food tastings
Local, professional guide
Tax & service fees included in final price
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food (extra menu items), unless specified
Tour guide gratuities (optional)
Transportation to/from tour
Departure & Return
Location Name: The tour starts near The Coronado Ferry Landing (Exact location provided upon purchase) Location Address: 1201 1st St #115, Coronado, CA 92118 Directions: The tour starts right at 2pm. Please meet your guide inside the starting location. Return Location: The tour will wrap up at the opposite end of the island from the starting point. The island offers free bus fares through the summer which take guests back to the area of the starting location. If you need directions returning to the starting location, please inform your tour guide.
Departure PointThe tour starts near The Coronado Ferry Landing (Exact location provided upon purchase)
Return DetailsThe tour will wrap up at the opposite end of the island from the starting point. The island offers free bus fares through the summer which take guests back to the area of the starting location. If you need directions returning to the starting location, please inform your tour guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual (remember this is a walking tour)
- Vegetarian options are available but not guaranteed, please advise at time of booking.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough atendees to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- OPERATED BY Bite San Diego
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Walking Food Tour in Coronado
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSan DiegoFood Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - La JollaCity Tours - La JollaWalking Tours - La JollaHalf-day Tours - La JollaFood Tours - Palm SpringsCity Tours - Palm SpringsWalking Tours - Palm SpringsHalf-day Tours - Palm SpringsCategory
Del MarPetco ParkLittle Italy San Diego San Diego Model Railroad Museum (SDMRM)Belmont ParkBallast Point Brewing CompanyShelter IslandSpanish Village Art CenterOld Town San Diego LEGOLAND® CaliforniaSan Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat)Green Flash Brewing Co.Karl Strauss Brewing CompanyNew Children's MuseumEl PradoDowntown San DiegoMuseum of Photographic ArtsBoomers San DiegoJapanese Friendship GardenSan Diego History Center