- 48-hour San Antonio Super Saver Pass
- Take the hop-on hop-off bus to San Antonio's top attractions
- Ride the elevators to the observation deck of the Tower of the Americas for great views
- Learn about the Battle of The Alamo and other key parts of Texas history
- Visit the San Antonio Museum of Art, the Buckhorn Saloon, and Texas Ranger Museum with the included tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With your 48-hour hop-on hop-off pass, you can board the City Sightseeing double-decker bus to discover the top sights of San Antonio. Hear live onboard commentary from the tour guide, and hop off the bus at any of its stops to explore the places of your choice.
Your pass includes admission to the Tower of the Americas, an icon of the San Antonio skyline and one of the tallest buildings west of the Mississippi. Soak in 360-degree views of the city and surroundings from the main observation level. Also included is admission to the 4D Theater Ride, and the film 'Alamo: The Price of Freedom in IMAX' that tells the story of the Battle of the Alamo.
Use your pass to visit the San Antonio Museum of Art, the Buckhorn Saloon, and the Texas Ranger Museum. The Buckhorn Saloon features wildlife exhibits, a shooting gallery, and two museums: the Buckhorn Museum, and the Texas Ranger Museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hop-On Hop-Off lasts for 48 hours
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing San Antonio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by San Antonio Super Saver: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour, Tower of Americas, Museum Admission, and More.