- Half-day morning coach tour of San Antonio's historic sites and modern attractions
- Learn about the city's 300-year-old history and the pivotal events that shaped its culture
- Hear the stories behind historic saloons, hotels and plazas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from downtown area hotels starting 15 - 30 mins prior to the start of the tour. If you did not select a downtown hotel upon booking, you must confirm your pick up location at least 48 hours prior to tour departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note the contact info you provide to Viator is what we will use to contact you, if needed. Should you wish to provide an alternative phone number or email to reach you at while traveling, please do so when booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line San Antonio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Morning City Tour of Historic San Antonio.