Departure & Return
We will meet at the base of the large white monument (Alamo Cenotaph) in the middle of the Alamo Plaza. Your guide will be dressed in a black t-shirt that reads, "Drink up the History!" and will be wearing a blue messenger bag.
We will conclude near the Majestic Theater just a few blocks from the Alamo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Barwalk
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by San Antonio Drunk History Tour.