- 4-hour zipline adventure in El Limon
- 10 cables stretched between 20 platforms through the rainforest
- All gear and guide supervision included
- Panoramic views of the Samana Peninsula
- Round-trip transportation from Samana hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Do not worry if you do not see your hotel on the list. We can arrange meeting points or direct pick to to most hotels and accommodations in Las Terrenas, Samana and Las Galeras.
What To Expect
Once you arrive in the lush area of Juana Vicente, get an orientation and get fitted for a helmet and harness. Trek down the jungle path to the first of 20 platforms, with 10 cables running in between them.
Climb to the first platform and enjoy views of the Samaná Peninsula in every direction. Jump off and soar down the network of cables, some of which are 1,475 feet (450 meters) long.
After your 4-hour adventure, transfer back to your hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum waist line is 44 inches
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Runners Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Zipline Adventure in El Limón.