5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
Pick-up from Airport. Private transportation provided on-trip. Local professional guide in English.
All National Park Entrance Fees
A warm, comfortable Snowcoach Tour to Yellowstone wonderland, Old Faithful, or Yellowstone Canyon.
Snowshoeing to explore the snowy landscape in the park with your guide. No prior experience needed
Take a Sleigh Rides in a National Elk Refuge.
Binoculars for guests with universal phone adapter for wildlife watching, outdoor sports travel
Cold Hand and Foot Warmers provide air-activated warmth for keeping warm of guests in the activity.
A soothing soak in the world-famous naturally fed hot springs pools makes the perfect experience.
Snacks/refreshments, hot chocolate drink, and bottled water.
Guide gratuity (5 -10% of tour price recommended)
Airfares or other transportation between your home and destination
Trip cancellation insurance or any other Travel Insurance
Alcoholic beverages and meals as not indicated in the itinerary
Any additional at your own expense activities, excursions, or entertainment
Any personal expenses,such as laundry,valet services,telephone calls,mini bar and etc.
Optional tours or activities as Items and prices may vary due to season and are subject to confirm.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Arrival in Salt Lake City:
Guests are requested to arrive in Salt Lake City before 12:00 PM. Later arrivals may require changes to the itinerary.
Arrival in Jackson Hole:
Guests are requested to arrive in Jackson Hole after 2:00 PM. If this option is selected, the itinerary for Salt Lake City will be replaced with a trip to nearby hot springs.
Guests are requested to schedule departure flights for either Salt Lake City or Jackson Hole airport after 8:00 PM. Earlier departures may require changes to the itinerary. We suggest you schedule departure flights for the following day after getting back.
- Salt Lake City Intl Airport, 776 North Terminal Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84122
- Jackson Hole Airport, 1250 E Airport Rd, Jackson, WY 83001
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- 【Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) Pick-up】Free airport pick-up is available between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm (Actual landing time of flight).
- Airport Pick-up Suggestions: Guests on domestic flights in the United States are requested to arrive at the SLC airport before 12:00 PM, and guests on international flights are scheduled to arrive at the SLC airport at 11:00 AM.
- 【Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) Drop off】Information on airport drop-off: Please book a flight after 7:30pm on a domestic flight.
- This group starts with 3 people, a continues with about 3-8 people. If you only have 1-2 people traveling, you need to ask our customer service to choose a group of guests to join the group. It is recommended that you book early.
- This tour is offered as a small group public tour with no more than Eight (8) guests total. Private tour price available upon request.
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed on this public tour.
- Note: This itinerary is only a sample. Due to flight arrival times, road and weather conditions, and to accommodate your abilities and interests, the order and locations are subject to change. Your guide will keep you updated daily. We want everyone to have a safe adventure, with cherished memories, and an unforgettable experience!
- No matter what you’re into: food, wine, history, art, music, or anything else, we give you the freedom to personalize your vacation with optional excursions that speak to your interests. When you book your excursions with us, you can be assured that every optional excursion that we offer coordinates with the free time that you'll have at your destination, so you'll never have conflicts between included and optional activities. Our team of travel experts carefully selects each optional excursion that we offer to ensure that you receive the highest quality at a great value.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 5 years old an younger may not be able to participate in some of the activities on the tour. If you have children who are younger than 5, please let us know so we can work on other arrangements.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nomad Unlimited Adventure
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Day Winter Yellowstone and Grand Teton Tour - Private Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Day Winter Yellowstone and Grand Teton Tour - Private Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Day Winter Yellowstone and Grand Teton Tour - Private Small Group Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Day Winter Yellowstone and Grand Teton Tour - Private Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Day Winter Yellowstone and Grand Teton Tour - Private Small Group Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalt Lake CityBus Tours - UtahNature and Wildlife - UtahMulti-day Tours - UtahWalking Tours - UtahCategory
Utah Olympic Park Tours & TicketsClark Planetarium Tours & TicketsThis is the Place Heritage Park Tours & TicketsSolitude Mountain Resort Tours & TicketsJoseph Smith Memorial Building Tours & TicketsTracy Aviary Tours & TicketsLiberty Park Tours & TicketsKennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine) Tours & TicketsUtah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA) Tours & TicketsUtah's Hogle Zoo Tours & TicketsLeonardo Museum Tours & TicketsThanksgiving Point Tours & TicketsLatter-day Saints Family History Library Tours & TicketsNatural History Museum of Utah Tours & TicketsFort Douglas Military Museum Tours & TicketsBrighton Resort Tours & TicketsLatter-day Saints Church History Museum Tours & TicketsSnowbird Ski and Summer Resort Tours & Tickets