- Bus tour of the Great Salt Lake in Utah
- Enjoy an intro to the area from a knowledgeable guide
- Treat the kids with a fun tour for all the family
- Take a dip in the Great Salt Lake, if you wish
- Visit the wetlands habitat to learn about the local birdlife
- Make use of a hotel pickup and drop-off service
Departure & Return
At 2:49 PM meet outside the main lobby doors of Radisson Downtown hotel (215 W South Temple, Salt Lake City) and watch for the CITY SIGHTS tour bus to arrive curbside on the street. Parking is available for a small fee across the street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a land-based tour, only. It does not travel on a boat on the lake. Currently there are no tour boats that operate on Great Salt Lake
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding wheelchairs and walkers may be accommodated but you must notify us by email at least 24 hours before the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sights, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Guided Tour of Great Salt Lake from Salt Lake City.