Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Located in the city center of Salt Lake City, The Hampton Inn Downtown is just a ten-minute walk to downtown and a 15 minute drive from the Salt Lake City International Airport. The hotel includes free WIFI, an indoor pool and a breakfast is included in your stay.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 8AM on Day 1. Please make your own way to the Joining Point Hotel listed in the Essential Trip Information for this itinerary.
- Your Salt Lake City tour is expected to finish around 5pm at the same location as the joining point.There is no accommodation included on the last day in Salt Lake City. If you wish to spend more time in the city we'll be happy to book additional accommodation for you (subject to availability). Speak to an Intrepid booking agent for more information.
- A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid USA
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands