2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Learn about the history of Salamanca during this laid back walking tour. Your guide leads the way to several famous landmarks, including the oldest University in Europe. Maximize time spent in Salamanca with this guided tour and see the Roman Bridge, Medieval Towers, and the Old Market.
- Make the most of time spent in Salamanca with a guided tour
- Explore the city on foot and visit several landmarks
- Learn about the history and architecture of Salamanca
- See the oldest University in Europe
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Pl. Mayor, 4, 37002 Salamanca, Spain
In front of Town Hall
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Starting time is illustrative and could be modify to 10 AM or 12 PM prior the tour date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Itinerante.es
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Salamanca Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Salamanca Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Salamanca Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Salamanca Walking Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingSalamancaCity Tours - Castile and LeónWalking Tours - Castile and LeónCategory