1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Every runner gets a bottle of water to stay well hydrated during the run and a souvenir.
Something to remember the Running Tour by
We don’t have a storage possibility nor safe.
Departure & Return
Departure PointMarathonbeeld - Henk Visch, DR, Willemsplein, 3011 Rotterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Rain or shine, the run will always happen.
- Adjust your clothing to the weather.
- Don’t be late, cause we won’t wait!
- Bring your camera/ smartphone for some nice pictures!
- Don’t bring too many personal belongings.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rotterdam Sight running Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Worldwar 2 running tour Rotterdam?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Worldwar 2 running tour Rotterdam?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Worldwar 2 running tour Rotterdam?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Worldwar 2 running tour Rotterdam?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 107295P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Running ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesRotterdamRunning Tours - South HollandHistorical Tours - South HollandRunning Tours - DordrechtHistorical Tours - DordrechtRunning Tours - The HagueHistorical Tours - The HagueCategory