Departure & Return
We gather at Station square at the front of Rotterdam Central Station next to the stairs that go into the ground to the subway. These stairs can be recognized by the yellow M above the stairs. The front of Rotterdam Central Station is the side facing the street Weena.
We end of the tour is next to the Fenix Food Factory, Katendrecht. This is the ideal spot for a drink and snack. You can sit down alongside the water and enjoy an amazing view. Getting back to the city center or to go to public transort is eady from here. We will explain this at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY RTMtours.nl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Walking tour Rotterdam hotspots, architecture and history, full of fun facts!.