Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel, or at the pier of your cruise ship.
The day before your tour your guide will send you a text to confirm your pick-up.
- Rotterdam Airport, Rotterdam The Netherlands
- Rotterdam Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bringing check-in luggage with you is on request. Extra fees may apply.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark the vehicle.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Holland Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff