Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day bulb fields and Keukenhof Garden trip from Rotterdam
- Admire the stunning spring flower bulb fields around Lisse
- Stroll as you wish around the Keukenhof, one of the world’s largest flower gardens
- Marvel at the brightly colored tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths that adorn the park
- Explore and enjoy the flower shows, pavilions, restaurants, and shops
- Round-trip air-conditioned coach transport, live onboard commentary, and entrance fee included
Departure & Return
Spido: Busparking of the Spido Harbour Cruises, at the beginning of the Erasmus bridge (center side) For the passengers coming from the Cruise Terminal, this is the closest departure point, you only have to cross the Erasmus bridge. (10 minutes walk).
Conradstraat: Next to central station at the tour bus stop HH.
What To Expect
Feast your eyes on the carpets of reds, yellow, and pinks, and stop for photos at different vantage points. Then, continue to the Keukenhof, one of the world’s largest flower gardens.
On arrival, enjoy a guided orientation tour to discover the garden’s history. Once a kitchen garden, the Keukenhof became an exhibition space for bulb exporters in 1949. Today, it boasts seven million bulbs of tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths that fill it with color and perfume every spring.
After your orientation, enjoy free time to explore independently. Stroll the footpaths and marvel at the expanses of flowers that frame the lawns, woodlands, ponds, and waterways. Discover the themed gardens such as the English landscape, Japanese country, and historical gardens, and visit the greenhouses, flower shows, and more.
Relax at the Keukenhof’s restaurants and shops, perhaps browsing for souvenirs and refueling with snacks and drinks (own expense). Later, return to Rotterdam, where your tour ends at the original start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Company will oblige by the strict rules and measurements of the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms