2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Guides required to regularly wash hands
After being flattened by bombs in World War II, Rotterdam reinvented itself. Where once the quintessential tall houses stood, surrealist architecture, modern art installations and landmark buildings popped up, transforming the Netherlands’ second city into ‘the city of the future.’ On this private, 2-hour walking tour, you’ll learn about the city’s unique architecture from your own personal guide, and see the city’s most impressive buildings, including Rotterdam Market Hall (Markthal), the eye-catching cube houses and Rotterdam Central Station.
- See Rotterdam's architectural sights with a private guide on this 2-hour walking tour
- Learn about sights such as Rotterdam Central Station, Kunsthal and Erasmus Bridge
- Listen to stories about the building's creation and the meaning behind the city's unique architecture
- See some of the city's old, historical buildings
- Enjoy a relaxing break with a refreshing beverage at a central Rotterdam location
Saved to wishlist!
Small-group walking tour
Free drinks (water or soda)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointRotterdam Centraal, Stationsplein 1, 3013 AJ Rotterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trigger Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Rotterdam Architecture Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 9093P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRotterdamCity Tours - South HollandArchitecture Tours - South HollandWalking Tours - South HollandCity Tours - DordrechtArchitecture Tours - DordrechtWalking Tours - DordrechtCity Tours - The HagueArchitecture Tours - The HagueWalking Tours - The HagueCategory