Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Instant Confirmation
- Get inside tips from a local
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you want to be picked up from a centrally located Rotorua accommodation at 8:45am please call us with your Viator voucher number so we can arrange that for you.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Good walking shoes are recommended for Wai-O-Tapu
- Most travelers can participate
- A great combo tour including Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland in the morning, SnapshOt City Sights Tour and an evening Hangi dinner and performance at the Mitai Maori Village. Transport provided throughout. depart Rotorua 9:15am with pick ups from 8:45am Mud Pool. Lady Knox Geyser. Self guided tour of Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland (90 minutes) SnapshOt Rotorua city sights tour, 90 minutes Maori cultural performance and Hangi meal Evening bush walk and chance to see glowworms Good walking shoes with treaded soles are recommended for Wai-O-Tapu.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Headfirst Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.