- Visit Lake Taupo on a day trip from Rotorua
- Choose between two geothermal destinations
- See a dramatic side of the New Zealand landscape
- Travel with a small group and local guide
- Pickup at hotels in central Rotorua
- All entrance fees included
- Get dropped off in Rotorua, or opt to stay in Taupo
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years (if traveling on own)
- All ages accepted if traveling with at least one adult
- Please note that this tour is not suitable for children under 2 years, as part of the group - It can be booked as a private group tour - please ask TripAdvisor/Viator to contact us for the custom price
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY FlexiToursNZ
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "It's quite an easy going experience with a good guide." See review