Explore our promoted experiences
- Rotorua City and Lakes Duck Tour
- Enjoy a cruise along Lakes Tikitapu and Okareka
- View historic sights of Rotorua's rich history
- Ride in an authentic WWII amphibious "duck"
- Tour local landmarks such as Lake Rotorua, Mokoia Island, Geothermal Sulphur Point, Government Gardens, The Museum and Blue Baths
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Watch Rotorua's history unfold as you ride past top landmarks and other highlights including Government Gardens public park near Lake Rotorua — punctuated by Mokoia Island; the thermal attraction of Geothermal Sulphur Point; the elegant Rotorua Museum (Te Whare Taonga o Te Arawa); and the Blue Baths, established in 1931.
Hear live commentary and anecdotes about Rotorua’s past, and continue your tour with a splashdown into Lake Tikitapu (Blue Lake) and Lake Okareka. You’ll visit a lakeside community where the duck's elevation affords magnificent views of Mt Tarawera before returning to central Rotorua.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rotorua Duck Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms