Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour white-water rafting trip from Rotorua
- Spend an hour paddling rapids on the Kaituna River
- Slip down waterfalls and jump from the cliffs!
- Equipment and round-trip hotel transport included
- Choose from several departure times
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age limit: 10 years for half river trip, 13 years and over for full river trip (must fit safety equipment)
- Grade 5 action
- 1 Hour is spent on the river
- During the summer months, the river can reach temperatures of 25degrees.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rotorua Rafting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms