10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Trade the bustle of Rome for exquisite Tuscan scenery on this idyllic, private day trip. Meet in the morning at your local hotel, and hop aboard your private Mercedes. It’s a several-hour drive to the Val d’Orcia: famed for its rolling hills, cypress trees, and wineries. Venture first to the centuries-old town of Montepulciano before tasting wines at a local vineyard. Following a traditional Italian lunch, continue to the hilltop town of Pienza to stroll, sightsee, and even sample local cheeses before returning to Rome.
- This tour offers a seamless way to plan a Tuscan day trip from Rome
- A private tour makes for a relaxed and personal way to explore
- Visit Montepulciano and Pienza, and enjoy a winery visit and lunch
- Round-trip transit directly from your hotel via luxury Mercedes
Saved to wishlist!
Private transportation by Mercedes Benz vehicle provided with wifi, bottled water and candies on board
English speaking chauffeur
Pick up and drop off at your Hotel
Guided visit of the winery and Wine tasting
Native English speaking assistant upon request
Extras and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide your pick up address. The chauffeur will meet you in the Hotel lobby or at the address you provided in case you are staying at a B&B.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ITALIANLIFE TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine tasting in Val d'Orcia - Private tour from Rome?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine tasting in Val d'Orcia - Private tour from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine tasting in Val d'Orcia - Private tour from Rome?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine tasting in Val d'Orcia - Private tour from Rome
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Largo di Torre ArgentinaLeonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Via MarguttaGarbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Ancient RomePalatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Rome Via del CorsoChiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataChurch of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Ponza Island Piazza della Repubblica