12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Visit Positano, Amalfi, and the historic Villa Cimbrone on this private Amalfi Coast day trip from Rome. The hilltop villa in Ravello sits high above the Mediterranean, offering dramatic views that sweep from the Amalfi Coast to the Cilento National Park. After soaking up the sights from the gardens, you’ll then check out Amalfi town and Positano. Ample free time to explore is included, and you’ll learn about the UNESCO-listed coast as you travel.
- Leave Rome to see three highlights of the Amalfi Coast in just one day
- Stroll amid temples and statues in the dramatic gardens of Villa Cimbrone
- Hear tips for places to visit in Amalfi such as the Cathedral of Sant’Andrea
- Enjoy time to wander the streets of seaside Positano on the Amalfi Coast
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation provided by a Mercedes Vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Semi Private tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is included for all accomodation inside aurelian walls
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private Tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- You are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks
- Please provide your hotel (apartment or Bed and Breakfast) information at the time of booking (name, address, and phone number)
- For any other information, please contact +390698871814 or +393533819044 or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Villa Cimbrone in Ravello and Amalfi Coast?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Villa Cimbrone in Ravello and Amalfi Coast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Villa Cimbrone in Ravello and Amalfi Coast?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Villa Cimbrone in Ravello and Amalfi Coast?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Villa Cimbrone in Ravello and Amalfi Coast
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiCity Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Piazza della RepubblicaCastel Romano Designer OutletHouse of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiVittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaPiazza di SpagnaQuirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)ZoomarineCapitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)Hard Rock Cafe Rome Villa FarnesinaBasilica di Santa Maria in Via LataVilla TorloniaJewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)